Monday, February 7, 2011

unmotivated

with a house of semi-sick kids and self, motivation is hard to find. It's not like we are sick sick sick, like some people.... thankfully. And I pray for those that are way sick, but when u your head feels all foggy and stuffed up it's hard to do anything.

So I am trying to stay positive. Find joy in the little things. like snuggling up in bed and reading a book cover to cover in 2.5 days! lol (granted it had to be returned in a weeks time from when I checked it out, so I did have some motivation to get through it) snuggling in bed with the kids, listening to their silly stories and even their bickering. lol AND getting a little more sleep to help fight this away! Be gone sickness I don't have time for your extended stay! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment