Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Sometimes I like a challenge..... and so today I begin one. I got the idea from a friend and thought "hmmm, looks fun. I should do it too."

So here it is:

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1.Child of God

2.Was married 2 weeks after high school graduation, almost 15 years ago!
3. Have 3 amazing boys
4. Very Random
5. Do NOT like confrontations
6. DO NOT like talking about myself, this is very difficult for me
7.Home school my children, which I feel like giving up almost every day
8. Haven't not worked outside of the home since my oldest was 4 months old. 11 years ago this month!
9. I am currently looking for a job, but only at nights so I can continue to be home with my kids
10. I am from Oregon
11. Would rather live some place warm more often, but in reality it IS beautiful here in the Spring and Summer
12. Love keeping my body healthy, but lack the drive more often then I should
13. I think about deleting my Facebook often
14. Have many "friends" but only a handful if that of really close girlfriends
15. I'd give anything (almost) to go on a vacation! 


*This was very difficult.... lol and what amazes me is how I didn't even think to mention Coffee! HA HA HA


-Angela

1 comment:

  1. I love that your honest about wanting to give up homeschooling all the time, but you keep going forward!

    ReplyDelete