Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Blog

I have wanted to do a blog for sometime now.... why? I am not sure... seems that I can't keep up reading the ones I like to read in the first place... how can I do my own? Well I am giving it a shot!

Choosing a blog name is not easy... some people have fun catchy names, some are family names. With our family I didn't want to use the name just because there are so many of us.

So I choose Beautiful in His Eyes... Mostly because it reflects how I want to be. Beautiful in God's Eyes.... is a title of a favorite book of mine by Elizabeth George. I really enjoy Elisabeth George's books. If you haven't heard of her you should check her books out.

Anyways, so that's how I came up with the name.

Though I want the blog to be posts of what my family and I are up to and random things I decide to write about... I strive to be Beautiful in HIS Eyes!

-Angela

1 comment: