Monday, January 17, 2011

Yoga Pose

Pose of the Month: Cow Face | Active.com

Last year I started this program called p90x... Awesome and intense program... I never was able to finish the entire 90 days. I should try again. (Life got in the way)

ANYWAYS..... I had never done yoga until doing the p90x program... And I have to say, I like it... very good for flexibility, which I lack since becoming older. I remember the days in dance practice stretching and stretching and stretching to be able to do the splits and just be more flexible. Since dance I have failed to continue being so diligent with stretching and my body can attest to it.

I was reading in a forum where they were talking about yoga and someone mentioned this Cow Face Pose... I had no clue so I googled it! UH Hello! I wanna do that! ha ha ha I should just bust out my p90x Yoga and do it! (not this Cow Face one, just Yoga)

I am not one for making New Years Resolutions, But on the first I did start eating VERY strict (minus 2 occasions) and I am loosing weight.... but I should add a workout program into this eating good bit! We are suppose to take care of our bodies. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment