Friday, January 21, 2011

Roll With It


Picture is from Fat Girl Trapped in skinny Body (Ya, I know, this picture has nothing to do with my Blog post... but after finding this "roll" I COULD NOT resist! Looooks so yummy!)


I have learned that with my brother's "work" to roll with it.... Sometimes plans just don't come together like planned. That doesn't mean we aren't prying that it still happens. ;)

In Hebrews 11 Verse 40: "God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect"

Though this has nothing to do with my brother and possibly not being able to visit this weekend, I couldn't help but think of this verse. ... God's plan is always the desired, because as this verse states.... he has something BETTER for us! God's Promises are a treasure waiting to be discovered!

-Angela

1 comment: